Bold labels are required.
Manhattan Lawyer Misconduct ◊ Attorney Ethical Violations
The Catafago Law Firm, P.C., in New York City brings more than 20 years of experience helping individuals and businesses who have suffered financial loss because of lawyer malfeasance. The firm understands the breach of trust that clients feel when an attorney engages in misconduct. The firm's lawyers emphasize honesty and integrity throughout the course of representation, working hard to restore clients' trust and confidence in the legal profession.
The firm offers a complimentary consultation to all new clients. Contact the firm.
The Firm's Legal Malpractice Counsel
To successfully recover on a claim for legal negligence, you must demonstrate that your attorney committed errors while handling your case and that those errors caused financial loss. Because of their experience and knowledge, the lawyers at the Catafago Law Firm, P.C., know how to gather, assess and prepare evidence to support your claim. They will conduct a thorough investigation of the details of your prior case and provide you with a quick assessment of your likelihood of success.
The firm provides counsel in all types of legal malpractice claims, including cases involving:
- General negligence — failure to meet accepted standards of conduct within the legal profession
- Conflicts of interest — taking action that promotes the interests of another person (including the attorney) at your expense and in conflict with your interests.
- Failure to file documents or pleadings in a timely manner, including failure to file the summons and complaint within the period of the statute of limitations.
- Ethical violations — behaving in ways that contradict the Code of Professional Responsibility which require an attorney to act in your best interests.
- Billing and fee abuses — over-billing, charging for services not rendered, charging for unauthorized services
Because of their experience, the lawyers at the Catafago Law Firm, P.C., can help you quickly identify whether you have a legal malpractice action, as well as what to do when you have been the victim of legal malfeasance.
Contact the Catafago Law Firm, P.C.
To arrange a complimentary consultation with experienced New York City legal malpractice attorneys, contact the firm. Evening and weekend meetings can be scheduled by request. The firm maintains offices in the Empire State Building.